6.23.2008

we're toast

There are plenty of reasons why Alayna and I are best friends. Some of these might include: our ability to laugh at everything, a complete understanding (usually) of each others behaviors, and a love of 80s music.

Personally, I think the biggest and best reason is the fact that we both have toaster ovens in our trunk. Did you just say "what?" outloud? Yeah, well, its true. I was given a toaster oven probably a year ago and its been in my trunk ever since. I dont feel like dealing with bringing it into the house. Alayna recently received hers and its just in her trunk too for the same reason. Who else do you know that carries toaster ovens in their trunks? No one. We're awesome. As is documented below in 2 photos. One drunk and one sober. You can determine which is which. Maybe one day we'll take one with our toaster ovens...if we ever get them out of the car.


1 comment:

LoveIsTheSoulOfGenius said...

I am sad that your toaster oven is gone. Now I'm going to have to drop mine off at the back of the Goodwill. Also let it be known that I was drunk in both of those pictures, but one moreso than the other. aptlkbu. (word verification below that made me giggle)